The strange thing about human beings is that sooner or later, we all feel the same way. One of those ways may be related to feeling lost. We don’t know why we came to this world and we don’t know where we are headed.
All we feel is lost.
It might not be an overwhelming feeling, but a little voice inside which comes out every now and then and reminds us that we are yet to find our purpose in life. It’s right. We should.
When we sit down to think about what we want to achieve in life or find our inner peace, we are unintentionally seeking the reason behind our existence.
Why did I come to this world?
How can I make this world a better place?
Do I matter?
Is there a bigger picture behind this meaningless routine?
Majority of us think we have lost it without repair and soon go back to our daily routines without thinking about it any further. But that little voice remains and sooner or later we have an urge to deal with it.
So the main question is – how do you find your purpose in life?
We all have families. We all care and love and support them. We’re fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters, husbands, wives, daughters and sons but those are purposes in life which we have obtained naturally. And what are you without these relationships? These natural purposes? Your qualification and your job?
The real question lies where we make a name for ourselves, by ourselves.
- The answer lies in another question. And the question is very simple, what matters to “You”? Yes – to find the real purpose in life, you shouldn’t be asking if you matter but you should be asking what matters to you. Are you a pet lover? Are you a humanitarian? Are you an artist? Are you a believer in a prophecy that connects to you deep down in your heart? That’s where your purpose lies. Although you’re not quite there yet but this answer will help you find your path and eventually your destiny.
- The next more important question you need to ask yourself is if you are ready to work towards your purpose. You will not only have to find your path in life, you will need to walk down the road to your purpose too. It doesn’t matter if this journey is long or short, what matters is that this road will lead you directly to the idea behind your existence again. You might just be a few steps away from finding your purpose in life.
- By now you have found the subject of your purpose. You must now incorporate that subject (that matters to you a lot) into your life and tread down that path. No matter how much time it takes, you will find your purpose by working towards your purpose goals – the main goal.
- Aim high – isn’t that eventually what we all want to do in our lives? We want to aim higher than we can imagine and reach those goals. This mindset will also help you grasp your purpose in life especially because you need that motivation that is driven by ulterior goals.
- Set your example for others. The best way to ensure that you are successful is by showing others how successful you can be and setting an example. If you have found your purpose in life, help them find theirs or better yet, show them how it’s done.
The feeling of being lost is a phase that will come and go in your life but your true purpose, once possessed will allow you to grow out of the small thoughts and re-focus on what’s important in your life.